- Membership OfferSun, Jan 31Marions VineyardWest Tamar Regional Group 'Marion's Vineyard Lunch on the Tamar'Cynthia Semmens, the owner of Marion’s Vineyard, is a member of our local group and welcomes the opportunity to share about her wine making and catering for lunch with views over the Tamar River.
- Wed, Nov 25Levee Food CoTWiA End of Year Get Together | Members Only EventTWiA would like to invite our members to join us on Wednesday evening 25th November at 4.30 pm for drinks followed by pizza at Levee Food Co in Launceston. This is a paid members only event. Registrations Close Monday 23rd November.
- Membership OfferThu, Nov 12Train ParkMeander Valley Self-Drive Farm Tour and LunchAfter recent months of restriction and hardship during the Covid19 period, the TWiA Meander Valley Regional Group are hosting a Farm Tour and lunch. Tickets are $35 for non-members $15.05 for TWiA Members. Ticket availability is limited to 25.
- Fri, Nov 06Imbibers | Wine, Cheese and SpiritsTas Community Achievement Awards | Virtual Gala Awards CeremonyJoin us on Friday evening 6th November at 6.30 pm as the winners are revealed for 2020. Get dressed up and join us at Imbibers as we attend the “virtual” awards ceremony. Tickets limited to 22. This is a paid members only event. Registrations Close Wednesday 4th November.
- Membership OfferMon, Nov 02LilydaleEast Tamar | Beyond the Farm Gate TourThe East Tamar 'Beyond the Farm Gate Tour' is the second in a series of 3 bus tours to be hosted by Tasmanian Women in Agriculture. Tickets are $55 for non-members $30 for TWiA Members. Minimum of 10 registrations is required for the event to proceed.
- Membership OfferSat, Oct 31CambridgeTasman Peninsula | Beyond the Farm Gate TourThe Tasman Peninsula 'Beyond the Farm Gate Tour' is the first in a series of 3 bus tours to be hosted by Tasmanian Women in Agriculture. Tickets are $55 for non-members $30 for TWiA Members. Minimum of 10 registrations is required for the event to proceed.
- Membership OfferSun, Oct 18Imbibers | Wine, Cheese and Spirits-- Midlands Regional Group -- 'Afternoon Imbibe'After recent months of restrictions and hardship during this Covid 19 period, the Midlands Group of the TWiA plans to hold an “afternoon imbibe” celebrating Tasmanian produce in line with our #buytasmanianfirst campaign.
- Wed, Oct 14Paddock Talk | Safe Farm COVID PlanningPaddock Talk | Episode 7 | Safe Farm COVID PlanningPhil John from FarmSafe Tasmania will share practical tips for on farm COVID-19 plans. We will also speak to some farmers various industries about what they have done and how it is working for them. This event is FREE for anyone to listen in live. Recording will be made available to our network.
- Wed, Sep 16Paddock Talk | Dr Polly McGeePaddock Talk | Episode 6 | Dr Polly McGeeDr Polly McGee is a highly accomplished entrepreneur who has a wide variety of experience working across government, start-up business, has published two books, is a hand-selected Brene Brown certified leadership trainer.
- Sat, May 23Online EventTWiA Gathering in the CloudAs our 2020 Gathering has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 environment, we have decided to take the opportunity to invite all our members to join us for a Gathering in the Cloud. The Gathering is a TWiA Members Event. For more information on how to become a member please see the details below.
- Fri, May 17The Van Diemen ProjectTo Market! Pathways to Commercialization & Marketing your ideaGot an idea but not sure of the pathways to take it to the next step? This is THE seminar for you! This interactive session hosted by the Van Diemen Project will include a panel of some of our members who will give practical advice on how they ventured into commercialization, how to assess your busi