No upcoming events at the moment
- Membership OfferSat, 20 FebVaucluse EstateJoin Tasmanian Women in Agriculture in celebrating our recent win in the Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards for Agriculture. A 4 Course Long Table Lunch catered by Grazing Tasmania featuring produce from the Tasmanian Produce Collective at Vaucluse Estate in the Midlands.
- Membership OfferSun, 31 JanMarions VineyardCynthia Semmens, the owner of Marion’s Vineyard, is a member of our local group and welcomes the opportunity to share about her wine making and catering for lunch with views over the Tamar River.
- Wed, 25 NovLevee Food CoTWiA would like to invite our members to join us on Wednesday evening 25th November at 4.30 pm for drinks followed by pizza at Levee Food Co in Launceston. This is a paid members only event. Registrations Close Monday 23rd November.
- Membership OfferThu, 12 NovTrain ParkAfter recent months of restriction and hardship during the Covid19 period, the TWiA Meander Valley Regional Group are hosting a Farm Tour and lunch. Tickets are $35 for non-members $15.05 for TWiA Members. Ticket availability is limited to 25.
- Fri, 06 NovImbibers | Wine, Cheese and SpiritsJoin us on Friday evening 6th November at 6.30 pm as the winners are revealed for 2020. Get dressed up and join us at Imbibers as we attend the “virtual” awards ceremony. Tickets limited to 22. This is a paid members only event. Registrations Close Wednesday 4th November.
- Membership OfferMon, 02 NovLilydaleThe East Tamar 'Beyond the Farm Gate Tour' is the second in a series of 3 bus tours to be hosted by Tasmanian Women in Agriculture. Tickets are $55 for non-members $30 for TWiA Members. Minimum of 10 registrations is required for the event to proceed.
- Membership OfferSat, 31 OctCambridgeThe Tasman Peninsula 'Beyond the Farm Gate Tour' is the first in a series of 3 bus tours to be hosted by Tasmanian Women in Agriculture. Tickets are $55 for non-members $30 for TWiA Members. Minimum of 10 registrations is required for the event to proceed.
- Membership OfferSun, 18 OctImbibers | Wine, Cheese and SpiritsAfter recent months of restrictions and hardship during this Covid 19 period, the Midlands Group of the TWiA plans to hold an “afternoon imbibe” celebrating Tasmanian produce in line with our #buytasmanianfirst campaign.
- Wed, 14 OctPaddock Talk | Safe Farm COVID PlanningPhil John from FarmSafe Tasmania will share practical tips for on farm COVID-19 plans. We will also speak to some farmers various industries about what they have done and how it is working for them. This event is FREE for anyone to listen in live. Recording will be made available to our network.
- Wed, 16 SeptPaddock Talk | Dr Polly McGeeDr Polly McGee is a highly accomplished entrepreneur who has a wide variety of experience working across government, start-up business, has published two books, is a hand-selected Brene Brown certified leadership trainer.
- Wed, 05 AugOnline EventIn this edition of Paddock Talk, Tasmanian Women in Agriculture are connecting young farmers between Tasmania and Cumbria UK to discuss how they are adjusting and managing their lives during COVID-19.